Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blogging A to Z Challenge: B


 is for Bio poems. 



Kristi
Compassionate, faithful, humorous, quirky
Daughter of beloved parents
Lover of God, family, writing, and chocolate
Who feels thankful, ambitious, and successful
Who fears failure, writer’s block, and a world without chocolate
Who would like to see her family happy, her book published, and loved ones in heaven someday
Resident of Windthorst, Texas
Veitenheimer

Here is a link to an explanation of the bio poem and a few examples over at Allan Wolf's site.


3 comments:

  1. That's cool. I like that. I might have to try that with my own name someday.

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Vampires
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you're doing for the A-Z Challenge! I'm trying to learn poetry myself and this is going to be a great resource for me. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll be sure to be back and check for more posts throughout the month. This is my first year participating and I'm really excited. Hope you had a great weekend. Eva, from Lisa's Live Wires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like what I'm doing! Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete