Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Fun Challenges in April!

Starting tomorrow, April 1, I'm participating in 2 new challenges. Let me give you a preview of each one. Who knows?  You may want to join in the fun!

RhyPiBoMo

RhyPiBoMo (Rhyming Picture Book Month) is a month-long extravaganza of poetry writing bliss! Angie Karcher hosts this event over at her site.  There will be daily posts from guest authors, prizes, writing assignments, and more.  If you're a poetry lover, this month-long celebration is for you! Click right on over to the registration page and get started! You have until April 8th to get registered so you don't miss out on the chance to win prizes.  

RhyPiBoMo 2015 Participant Badge


Blogging from A to Z Challenge

The Blogging from A to Z Challenge was created by a group of enthusiastic bloggers who manage the website and event.  The basic idea is to write a daily blog post for 26 days during April (you get Sundays off), with each day featuring a letter of the alphabet. Your posts may follow a theme or be random.  Since I'm also joining RhyPiBoMo (see above), I've decided to incorporate that into my blogging challenge.  So each day I'll share a poem that features that day's assigned letter of the alphabet.  Not only will I work on a new habit of blogging frequently and writing consistently, but I'll also get the word out about my blog.  More traffic equals more followers, which equals more friends! If you'd like to participate, here's the link to the registration page.  And don't be intimidated by the enormous number of participants.  (I'm number 1,503 right now!)  You are only asked to visit a minimum of 5 other blog posts a day!


So, needless to say, I'm going to stay busy writing in April!  Let the party begin!








2 comments:

  1. Indeed, let the party begin.! I'm not a poet but I'll be excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete